ISADO helps and support:
- Poor and disadvantaged schools
- Rural and township communities
- Sick and disabled people
- Health infrastructure improvement and development
ISADO objectives are:
- To promote social, economic, and cultural development, and fight poverty.
- To promote community-based development
- To encourage and work towards international co-operation (especially with Italy) to support the development processes.
- To strengthen the capacity of local Non-Governmental Organisations.
- Eastern Cape School and Community projects
- KwaZulu Natal Albert Luthuli Hospital
- KwaZulu Natal King George Hospital School
- KwaZulu Natal Nursing Training College at Albert Luthuli Hospital
- Mothers’ Hospital “Sleep over Facility” Project in South Africa
- Fairbreeze school vegetable garden project